Stats

No information
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation:
Share this rumour

M. Marong in trials with Nyíregyháza Spartacus

Mar 28, 2024 - 8:40 AM hours
Felkészülési mérkőzést (0-0) játszott a szlovák I. osztályban szereplő FC Kosice ellen a Nyíregyháza Spartacus Kassán. Kihasználva a válogatott szünetet az NB II listavezetőjénél Ousman Jagne és Lamin Modou Marong személyében két olyan fiatal játékos is pályára lépett, akiket a héten edzéseken is tesztelt a szakmai stáb - írja a nyiregyhazaspartacus.hu.

A két gambiai tehetség azután érkezett a Szparihoz a thenerveafrica.com információi szerint, hogy egy decemberi válogatón meggyőzte a magyar klubnak is "jelentő" játékosmegfigyelőket. Most abban bíznak, hogy profi szerződést kapnak majd a másodosztály éllovasától, ezzel pedig "valóra válthatna az álmuk", azaz Európában futballozhatnának a továbbiakban.
Nyíregyháza played a warm-up match (0-0) against FC Kosice in the Slovak I. division in Kassa. Taking advantage of the national team break, Ousman Jagne and Lamin Modou Marong, who were also tested by the professional staff during training sessions this week, entered the field for the leader of the NB II list - reports nyiregyhazaspartacus.hu.

According to thenerveafrica.com, the two Gambian talents came to Szpari after they convinced the Hungarian club's "significant" player observers at a December selection. Now they are confident that they will receive a professional contract from the leader of the second division, and with this "their dream could come true", i.e. they would be able to play football in Europe in the future.
Up to now no-one has replied to this topic.
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.